Direct Link Security Privacy Statement
The policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have questions about this policy, please e-mail email@example.com or write to:
Direct Link Security Ltd
125 Duncan Street
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present accurate and relevant information to them.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
* Contact information including telephone numbers & e-mail address
* Postal addresses & post code
* Financial details including account & sort codes
* Other information relevant to customer enquiries
* Other information in relation to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, This enables us to deliver improved products and services.
The data we may use for:
* For our own internal records
* To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
* To contact you in reference to service & maintenance visits
* To contact you for installation visits
* To contact you for survey visits
* To send promotional e-mails in regards to our products & services
* To send written mailing in regards to our produces & services
COOKIES AND WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computers hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow website and applications to store preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
* Analyse our web traffic using an analytics packages. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
* Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully.